The great thing about this race apart from the amazing course is the ability to make it a weekend break away. What better than to spend the entire weekend away in the Gower. While the race is a big thing for the athletes, avoid the mad rush home and join us for the post race party in the Ship Inn, and stay at either of the 2 great campsites Carregwlyd and New Park. For more camping information click here
We are pleased to announce that the entries for the 2016 event is now open!! You can enter by clicking HERE
If you want to see the video from this years race please click HERE
Images of this years event can be viewed and purchased HERE
If you took part in this years event then thanks a million for all your emails it was really appreciated and if you can help us by telling the world about the Gower tr, bringing some friends or better still first time athletes we would be VERY grateful!!
We are pleased to announce the date of the 2016 race:
6th August @ 8am.
After the great success of this years race we can’t wait for next year to come around. To remind you how special it was, enjoy our video
Entries open within 24 hours
A massive well done to all that took part in today’s event. If you enjoyed please help us by telling as many people as possible. Results can be found – Gower Tri 2015 Results
full race pack can be downloaded now Race Information Pack 2015 – Please Read Carefully
• Pasta party | Food available from 5-9pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Registration | 5-8pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Meet & Greet with Race directors for Q&A | 7pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Registration | 5-6.15am | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Transition Open | 5-6.20am | Port Eynon beachfront.
• Marshalls Meeting | 6.30am | Port Eynon beach front.
• Mandatory Race Briefing | 6.30am | Port Eynon beachfront.
• Water Safety Available For warm up | 6.45am.
• Race Start | 7am.
• Prize Giving | 15 minutes after the last athlete finishes (approximately 9:45am) | Beach front or Ship Inn, Port Eynon village an announcement will be made on the day.
• Live band, Green Street, games & refreshments at the Ship Inn and village green| 5pm start, fun children’s races 5.30pm