We are pleased to announce that the entries for the 2016 event is now open!! You can enter by clicking HERE
If you want to see the video from this years race please click HERE
Images of this years event can be viewed and purchased HERE
If you took part in this years event then thanks a million for all your emails it was really appreciated and if you can help us by telling the world about the Gower tr, bringing some friends or better still first time athletes we would be VERY grateful!!
We are pleased to announce the date of the 2016 race:
6th August @ 8am.
After the great success of this years race we can’t wait for next year to come around. To remind you how special it was, enjoy our video
Entries open within 24 hours
A massive well done to all that took part in today’s event. If you enjoyed please help us by telling as many people as possible. Results can be found – Gower Tri 2015 Results
full race pack can be downloaded now Race Information Pack 2015 – Please Read Carefully
• Pasta party | Food available from 5-9pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Registration | 5-8pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Meet & Greet with Race directors for Q&A | 7pm | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Registration | 5-6.15am | Ship Inn, Port Eynon village
• Transition Open | 5-6.20am | Port Eynon beachfront.
• Marshalls Meeting | 6.30am | Port Eynon beach front.
• Mandatory Race Briefing | 6.30am | Port Eynon beachfront.
• Water Safety Available For warm up | 6.45am.
• Race Start | 7am.
• Prize Giving | 15 minutes after the last athlete finishes (approximately 9:45am) | Beach front or Ship Inn, Port Eynon village an announcement will be made on the day.
• Live band, Green Street, games & refreshments at the Ship Inn and village green| 5pm start, fun children’s races 5.30pm
Due to large number of bookings at Carregwlydd site all new bookings from now until the event will need to be made with the alternative camp site, New Park a Holiday Park.
This site still offers a short walk to the race venue and HQ, and with views to die for this site will help make your weekend special.
book now: www.newparkholidaypark.co.uk